I was going through some pictures today, and came across these. I know some of you have already seen these, but they are worth seeing again.
A little while back Tater brought me my wave iron, and asked me to do her hair with it. We spent like a half hour trying to get it to look cute because her hair was so short. After getting it finished she asked me to take a picture of her,in her words, "because I'm so cute"! So of, course, I did. After a few hours of playing, she fell asleep on the couch.
A little while back Tater brought me my wave iron, and asked me to do her hair with it. We spent like a half hour trying to get it to look cute because her hair was so short. After getting it finished she asked me to take a picture of her,in her words, "because I'm so cute"! So of, course, I did. After a few hours of playing, she fell asleep on the couch.
So...around our house we have a friend named, Pierre-The Midnight Hairdresser. He comes in the night and creates all kinds of strange hairdos for the members of our family. He's a little like Santa; he comes under the cloak of darkness, works his magic, and leaves. However, this day, he slipped in unnoticed during nap time. Maybe someday we'll actually meet our good friend Pierre. For now, we'll hold fast to his beautiful work!
Mommy's hairdo:
Pierre's hairdo:
3 comments:
LOL....never gets old!!!! I love the after picture.
That is pretty funny. I miss out on all these cute hair-do's with 3 boys. Your kids are darling.
Since we first saw these pictures a couple of months ago, we have noticed an increase in visits from Pierre at our house. We comment on his handywork almost daily!
Post a Comment