Sunday, December 14, 2008

DUH!!!

Eric & I have a habitual problem of not putting our keys on the key rack, but instead, we put them in my purse, our pockets, the counter, even left in the car parked in the garage.

Today Eric needed to be at church early so he got ready, kissed us goodbye, and headed out the door only to return a minute later on the hunt for his keys.

We spent 25 minutes looking EVERYWHERE!!! Eventually, he was late. So, we told the kids that whoever found dad's keys would get $5!!! They jumped up and also started looking EVERYWHERE!!! After about 30 seconds I heard Harley yell "I found 'em!" Sure enough, she had found them. Guess where they were???

ON THE KEY RACK!!!

25 minutes of searching, for nothing!!! LOL!

Harley's very pleased with her reward. After all, it only took her 30 seconds to earn $5. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's $600/hour!

Afton said...

That's Hilarious! That sounds like something I would do.