I don't like to shop. I never really have. So this year while everyone else was doing "Black Friday SHOPPING", we decided to do "Black Friday SHOOTING"!
We took Chandler and our friends Jeremy & Laree Fuller, and went to Sierra Vista to visit Eric's Uncle Tom. We always enjoy visiting him. We learn so much every time we see him, and we have so much fun drooling over his gun collection/addiction. ;)
Uncle Tom gave Chandler some gun safety instruction.
Then, he pulled out a few different guns and let Chandler shoot 'til he was tired.
It was really fun to watch him. He was in heaven! He's really got a good eye, too. He was hitting his targets a good share of the time.
Uncle Tom gave Eric an SKS, which I think he now loves more than he loves me. :)
Chan was a dead eye with Jeremy's AR-15. He hit 4 out of 5 shots at 150 yards away.
And I got some good practice with my 9mm Glock.
It was a WONDERFUL day...as always!
No comments:
Post a Comment