Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A letter from me

Dear clock,DSCN0713
I need you to stop ticking away at me. You tick so loud. You must think it's funny, or something, because I keep asking you to stop for a little while, or at least to slow down. But, you refuse. Do you know what is happening while you tick away?!?!

My kids keep growing! They keep learning new skills and gaining new abilities that help them to need me less and less. I’ve been told that it’s supposed to be this way. But, I DON’T LIKE IT! They keep going off to school and spending their days out of the safety of this home we’ve made for them.

While you tick away, I run from activity to activity with 4 rowdy kids in the back of the car, making for a CRAZY time. However, I know that someday very soon, I’ll be missing those noisy voices in the back seat.

So,  if it’s all the same to you, dear clock, PLEASE STOP TICKING!!!

Sincerely yours,

A loving mother of 4 amazing kids

1 comment:

sbbarnes said...

I think this is you and Tatum meeting Sarah Palin!

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt226/lovelyejs/Sarah%20Palin-Going%20Rogue/IMG_9309.jpg

http://ellejphotography.blogspot.com/