Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mother/Daughter Memories

Shelby had an activity day Mother/Daughter dinner last night. They had taught all the girls about good manners, and how to behave at a fancy dinner. We were assigned a table with 3 other girls and their moms.

DSC_0022 (4)

We were put in charge of decorating our table, so I started thinking like my mom, and pulled together a bunch of stuff we had around the house and turned it into a cute centerpiece, complete with flowers and cute pictures of each of the girls. Then, one of the other moms brought all the dishes, goblets, and silverware.

DSC_0019 (3)

Shelby’s BFF, Sydney was at our table, which Shelby LOVED!

DSC_0034 (3)

I think Shelby had a really good time, and so did I. Thanks for inviting me to spend the evening with you. I’ll never forget our “girly time”.

DSC_0020 (3)

1 comment:

Kim said...

This looks so fun! We want to try something like this here. If you get a moment, would you mind telling me the details? I would very much appreciate it!

mkolivier@hotmail.com