Friday, November 18, 2011

Tater’s Field Trip – 5/19/2011

The first field trip for a Kindergartener can be a little overwhelming… the first bus ride, the first trip in public without mom, exploring a new place with friends, etc… This one was no exception and it made Tater VERY nervous. So, I decided to go to the museum where she was going and spend the day with her. I wanted this to be a positive experience for her. (I admit I was also a little nervous about sending her out in public with some random chaperone that I may not know.)

It was everything I hoped for it to be. She had such a great time exploring the museum, and it was a wonderful day for us to share. Here she is surrounded by all her little friends…

clip_image002

Here she is coloring an art project…

clip_image004

Here she is painting the castle…

clip_image006

Here she is bagging the groceries…

clip_image008

Here she is scooping ice cream…

clip_image010

Here she is playing the wrench xylophone…

clip_image012

Here she is in one of the MANY play structures…

clip_image014

It was a wonderful day for the two of us. Times like this make me SO grateful to be a stay-at-home-mom.

clip_image016

clip_image018

No comments: