Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Academic Spying!

Technology is AMAZING! I was just able to link in with a phone app called "Infinite Campus". It literally shows me every grade on every assignment, and an up-to-the-minute look at my kid's grades. Maybe I'd have done a little better in school growing up if I knew my mom and dad could look in on my grades at any moment!

Not that I have anything to worry about with my kids… They're all great students. However, I'm hoping this knowledge will help me feel a little more connected to what they are (and sometimes aren't) doing in class.

Here's a screen shot of what ways I can spy on my kids. Awesome!...

418458 4398394882141 1259261855 n

2 comments:

LBJ said...

Even with the best of kids, WHICH I'M GRATEFUL THAT I HAD, it was hard to be sure everyone was doing what they needed to do.Sometimes children get smart enough to figure out how not to work so hard, but don't have the maturity to see who's losing out because of less work. What a great tool for the benefit of parents and their kids. No more asking "Is you homework all done?" and wondering if you've pressured your child into lying. Now you just look together at their report on line. I think I'm a fan of academic spying!!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Our district has one similar to this too! I love it!