So much has happened around here the last few days, so I'm going to play catch up with a few posts in a row. SORRY!
Halloween was fun! My preschool party went great, and the kiddos looked adorable in their costumes. I even dressed up for the party, (which I hate doing)! I went as a witch and Eric kept telling me it was a shame that I decided not to dress up this year! He's such a BEAST!!!
Halloween night we went to a block party that has become a tradition for us. Thanks Vlamings for organizing such a fun party!
After that, we went with folks from the neighborhood to Trick or treat. It was so much fun to watch the kids. This was the first year that Tatum really got what was going on. She kept yelling, "This is the best day, EVER!!!" It was pretty adorable.
After that we headed over to Aunt Tracie & Uncle Rob's house for some chili & cornbread to counteract the large amounts of candy that had been ingested. Once again, thanks for organizing a fun party, Hallidays!
Here's a family picture taken at the block party. I love this picture!
Happy Halloween!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment