Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Here comes Santa!

The Christmas season is always kicked off with a big tree decorating party at Papa & Grammy Jameson's house.

Grammy handing out ornaments.

PB290246

Papa trying to hoist little ones to the top of the tree.

PB290252

The kids get to hang ornaments bought especially for them, drink wassail, eat the very best Christmas candy in the world made by Grammy, and...

The big man himself usually stops by to take a few requests.

PB290289

PB290286

PB290285  

PB290281

Santa ROCKS!!!

Grammy & Papa always give the kids a little family gift. This year it was a book. Then it was story time. Grammy read while Papa acted out! acted out the story.

PB290303

Thanks for a fun start to the Christmas Season!

PB290297

 

1 comment:

Afton said...

I was wondering if I was gonna ever get to see pictures from your Christmas party. Glad to hear you had a good time. I hope Santa made good on all the kids requests! ;)