So much has happened in the last few weeks that it's been hard to find a spare moment to blog about it. But, I'm going to try to catch up...
In April, the kids and I were lucky enough to find a HUGE caterpillar in our back yard. So we put it in a jar and within a few days it had formed into a chrysalis. It was very cool, but we didn't know how long it would take, or even if it would survive and turn into a butterfly.
So we waited for a whole month. Much to our pleasure (and surprise), we woke up one morning to find this...
Look how beautiful it is!
I admit that it was one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. The kids watched that thing for hours until it finally flew off. Pretty cool, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment