Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I never knew…

harry-potter2Anyone who knows me, knows that I am NOT a reader. I think I have adult ADD or something, but I can hardly sit still long enough to get through a children’s book, let alone a novel. Not to mention that I have yet to find a boo that doesn’t put me to sleep within the first 5 pages. zzzzzzzzzzz… :)

Well, Chandler challenged me to read the Harry Potter series, because he’s really into it right now, and wanted to have someone to talk to about it. So, I am… BUT…I’m cheating! I’ve been getting the audio books from the library (yes, mom & dad, I actually stepped foot into the library), and I am LOVING it! I FINALLY see what people mean about how much better the books are, than the movies. There is so much more information, and your imagination can just run wild with details.

I admit that I’ll probably never get into ACTUAL reading, because I still can’t stand to sit that long. However, (thanks to my new iPod) I’ll probably be able to eventually work my way into reading listening to “grown-up” novels. ;)

No comments: