Last weekend our kiddos had a sleepover at Grandpa & Grandma Stewart’s house. So we took advantage of the free day and night.
For Eric’s birthday, we bought him the new super sweet 3.8 XDM.
We also haven’t been skeet shooting with our recently acquired shotguns yet, so we decided to spend the day shooting. It’s one of the things we love to do together.
Here we are at Ussery Pass.
Eric really got the hang of skeet shooting, but I think I’m going to stick to pistols and rifles. I have much more luck with them.
This was my first 2 magazines of the day. From 20 feet, I only hit 2 shots out of the red/head. Not bad for a girl, huh? ;)
After shooting, we grabbed lunch, did some shopping, and then hit a movie. Later that night, we went out to dinner with my siblings and their spouses to celebrate our birthdays.
As always, it was a great day with my hubby!
1 comment:
It sounds like a great birthday celebration. Wish we'd have been there for the dinner with you all or for the sleepover. All sounds pretty darn fun to me. Happy birthdays, you two!
Post a Comment