Saturday, March 17, 2012

A fun weekend

Back in January Eric and Chandler went on a winter scout campout. I was worried they’d freeze to death, but I guess they stayed nice and warm.

IMG_0341

While the cat’s away… the mice will play. The girls and I went and got our nails done, went to dinner, and had a family room sleepover…

IMG_0337IMG_0338

When they boys got home on Saturday, I surprised Eric with tickets to the Barrett-Jackson auto show in Scottsdale. We’ve been wanting to go for years, but have never gotten around to it. I wasn’t going to let another year go past without going. WE LOVED IT!!!

 IMG_0345

There were so many GORGEOUS cars! This one’s my dream, come true…

IMG_0347 

And this one was for my dad (trying to convince him to buy one when they get home)…

IMG_0354

Barrett-Jackson was everything we hoped it would be. It will be a tradition from now on, and we’ll be taking mom and dad Jameson when they get home in 2 years. Happy driving, all!

1 comment:

LBJ said...

We'll be there. Just one more auction until we get home. So, I am considering getting an Audi. Dad has a 52 Chevy and truck. I get the next new car. :)