Harley and some friends in her class decided to put on a play for one of the 1st grade classes. So, during their free time they auditioned with Alicia (the "director"), and rehearsed.
Yesterday afternoon, Eric and I went to watch the "production". Harley had the lead part! And was so excited, but SUPER nervous! She did great!
Here are some pics from the big event...
After it was over, the cute little 1st grade teacher came up and asked if Harley was taking acting lessons. We said no, to which she responded, "She NEEDS to! Someday I'm going to see her in some movie and say, 'Remember when she did the play for my class?'"
So, I guess Harley's a little dramatic... Tell me something I didn't know!!!
Love you, Harls!

1 comment:
That's the same comment that we used to get with you about your natural gifts and someday seeing you famous and on stage. I'm sure glad that you chose the better path! But fun to see those same gifts in Harley. Wish that we could really "see" it. Someday!
Post a Comment