Our little family is so lucky to have the greatest dad in the world!!! Eric is truly everything I would have ever asked for in a dad. How did I get so lucky??? We know that we are very blessed to have him in our lives. He takes GREAT care of us, and we all try really hard to return the favor.
This morning the kids and I got up and made steak and eggs for breakfast. It's one of his favorites. (He got to sleep in, for once!)
After breakfast we gave him a couple of gifts. I bought him a funky "loggerhead" tool he's been wanting, and the kids got him "Guitar Hero". We played a few rounds of that, and then headed off to church, where I roped him into helping to teach the 11 yr old boys Primary class with no notice. (The joys of having a wife in the Primary Presidency. :) You're such a trooper, Rico!) 
This morning the kids and I got up and made steak and eggs for breakfast. It's one of his favorites. (He got to sleep in, for once!)
After church we headed to his parent's house for a short visit, but hurried home to play more "Guitar Hero". This time we played without the kids. In fact, even as I write this, he's still in there, battling "Slash". You go, boy!!! ;)
Thank you to my sweet hubby for being such an awesome dad! I couldn't ask for more!
(P.S. My dad is in Utah today so I called and left him a message to tell him "Happy Dad's Day!" But if you're reading this, Papa, we miss you and hope you know we love you very much even though we couldn't be with you today!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment