Today we started summer swimming lessons.
Chandler is doing quite well, and is starting to improve his technique.
He's quite the little fish.
This is the first year that Shelby has seemed very interested.
Hopefully that will translate into learning to swim.
Shelby also finishes her class before the others.
So she likes that she has time to play at the toddler slide.
Harley thinks that because she had 1 lesson, she knows how to swim.
She's scarrier than the rest in the water!
Tatum is just happy to be big enough to actually take lessons.
Check out that smile!
And I'm happy to have all 4 in lessons. That means that I get one free hour a day, all summer!
Go me!!!
3 comments:
Way to go little fishies, and way to go Mom...a whole hour!!!
Emily,
where do you have them taking lessons? The pool looks like a great place.
I am so glad you have a blog, now I can see what you have been up to. I have my boys in swim lessons too, but it looks like your kids have more fun.
Afton
Post a Comment