Thursday, September 11, 2008

Date night

Eric & I barely pass each other in the hall anymore; with school, work, preschool, callings, kids, gymnastics, baseball, scouts, etc... So we took the time last night to do something we really enjoy...We went to a concert! We are BIG music lovers, and whenever a good band comes to town, we love to go see them. Last night was Augustana, Maroon 5, and Counting Crows. It was AWESOME!!! Augustana and Maroon 5 ROCKED!!! Counting Crows was really weird, and we ended up leaving before they finished cuz' they were not even very good. Oh well...Like I said, Maroon 5 ROCKED!!!
Thanks for babysitting, Vicki!

2 comments:

Jennifer Tassainer said...

Good for you guys! Keep up those date nights! Love you!

Afton said...

I am so JEALOUS! I love Maroon 5 and Counting crows. I wanted to go. My sister in law went and said the exact same thing...Augustana and Maroon 5 Rocked, but that the counting crows performance was odd, which was a bummer cause they are usually pretty good. Glad to hear you had fun!