Eric just called to tell us that he got a promotion today! HOORAY!!!
This is one of those cool promotions that come with more $$$, more bonus, but not much more responsibility.
However, anyone who knows Eric knows that he's already doing the responsibilities of 3+ men. So it's probably a good thing that he didn't get more responsiblities or he might just spontaneously combust! Eeeeewwwwww!!!
I am so proud of him. He puts 110% into everything he does. Right now he is leading 3 projects at work (Typically a person would run 1 at a time, but not Eric. He runs 3!), going to school at least 2 nights a week, doing a ton of homework and studying, running our STEWDEV business, helping a friend with some side work, serving as Financial Clerk in our ward, covering for me when I have YW responsibilities, helping to maintain the house, attending baseball games, plus taking care of our family needs.
He must be a superhero, because I'm convinced that's the only explanation for why he can remain standing at the end of the day.
We are so proud of you, Rico!
To us, you'll always be SUPER DAD!!!
5 comments:
Congrats to Eric. I'm sure glad I got the chance to work with him. Besides being an awesome guy, he's a hell of a developer.
Well done!!!
Great news! In a time when half the people I know are worrying that their kids will not have jobs and move in with them, Eric gets a promotion. Go Eric!
What a blessing. Wells Fargo must be smart!
You Stewart folk rock!
Way to go! You deserve every good thing that comes your way because I know you work so hard! Congrats!
Congrats!!! That is exciting!!! He really is such a hard worker. You both are and you both deserve it!!
w00t for Eric! that's awesome dude!
scott j.
Post a Comment