Monday, October 20, 2008

Harleyism 101808

We went to pick up our babysitter on Saturday evening. They had just overseeded their yard. It was "skunky"!

As Harley got out of the car the conversation went as follows:

Mom:  Harley, be careful and go around the grass.

Harley:  Why?

Mom:  Because it has yucky stuff on it.

Harley:  Why?

Mom:  So it will grow.

Harley:  Well...Why are they trying to grow cow poop?!?!?!

Life never gets very dull with her! Or with any of them, for that matter!

2 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

AHAHAHAHA!!!! That is awesome.

SM said...

Eric and Emily,
I just found your blog through the Corriveau's. Wow, I can't believe you guys have been married 10 years and have 4 kids. That is crazy, I will have to tell my mom she did good setting you 2 up!! What a cute family you have!!
Shelley (Jolley) McKown