Chandler has been playing little league baseball since July. He is really enjoying himself, but is really having to work hard to understand the game. He has never played baseball before, and because of his age, he started into "Kid Pitch". So it's been alot of info to ingest all at once. But he is really doing well. His batting stance ROCKS now. He looks so cute up there. :) (I'll get pictures soon! The dang umpire keeps getting in the way of my pictures. Rrrrrrr!)
Last game, he finally got the concept of leading off and stealing bases. He stole 1st and 2nd, and then walked in for the SCORE!!! This was his first chance to score this season. He was so happy, and so was I! The stranger next to me said, "I don't know who's happier... Him, or you!" Apparently I got a little worked up, too! Oops!
Go Chan Man! We're glad you made it home!!!
On a side note... We discovered through Chan playing baseball, that the arm he compound fractured 2 years ago was now preventing him from being able to open up his baseball glove. So he's been doing physical therapy to get his range of motion back. We didn't realize it wasn't there. DUH!!! He's doing a great job, and is getting really far, really fast with the PT. Hooray!
1 comment:
Congratulations to Chandler on his first big score. And also on his willingness to work hard at PT. It's not easy! I'm at the gym also trying to strengthen my broken arm from two years ago. Not fun!! Good for Chandler for working so hard. We'll have to have a rotation contest sometime!!
Post a Comment