Monday, July 13, 2009

DOUBLE DIGITS

How is it possible that I have a 10 YEAR OLD?!?! I’m not old enough to have kids, let alone a 10 year old, right? Ok… so maybe not. But still… How is it that they are getting so big SO FAST??? I can’t handle it!!!

Chandler had a fun b-day this year. He was able to celebrate his actual b-day with his Stewart cousins at Mesquite Grove Aquatic Center (BTW, it’s a super cheap and fun place to get out of the heat and play in the water for a while). Then, we had treats later that night. He requested individual cheesecakes, so that’s what we did. A little cheesecake with 10 candles…kind of funny! :)

P7110112

Then last weekend, Chandler took 5 of his closest friends to see “ICE AGE 3”. Complete with popcorn and treats, it was the perfect party for him. After the movie, we went back to our house for treats and presents. Thanks to all for the thoughtful gifts. You obviously know Chandler VERY well.

P7110106

P7110105

What a fun group of boys! Chandler is lucky to have such great friends!

P7110110

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHAN-MAN!!!

No comments: