At the end of May we had our preschool graduation. I really grew to love the little munchkins in my class. It was especially fun to have Harley & Tatum in class this year. Harley will move on to Kindergarten in a few weeks, but Tatum will stay with me for one more year. I have loved having them as part of the class.
Here are some pictures from our Graduation Celebration…
Aren’t they adorable???
Lining up for our presentation…
Performing for our parents…
Their diplomas had a picture on the back that each child drew of their favorite thing from the school year. Harley’s favorite thing was “Having mommy for my teacher!” Ahhhhh…
The class made me a special book about all the things they loved about preschool. It was such a fun surprise. That’s me in the middle, being surrounded by little hugs!
I’m looking forward to another wonderful year next year…
No comments:
Post a Comment