Harley has a friend at church and when they get together, they get outrageously a little rowdy. So this week, I told Harley to sit by another friend so she wouldn’t be tempted to be naughty in Primary. She was very obedient. At dinner she told us all how she’d move and her friend would move to sit by her, so she’d move again. (Truth be told, I’m sure this was more distracting to the teacher than a little “chit chat” would’ve been.) The next thing out of her mouth was what really killed us…
“She just kept moving and moving to be by me. I was born with a pretty face… and that’s why she likes me!”
How does she come up with this stuff???
3 comments:
That is hilarious!! But very true.
Too funny! She is such a kick in the pants! :)
Little people like Harley can make you nuts, but they are the most fun in the world. That girl makes me laugh every time I see her and she does have a very pretty face to go with the bundle of personality!
Post a Comment