Saturday, November 28, 2009

The tradition continues…

The night before Thanksgiving Chandler invited over a couple friends to play RISK. He loves RISK, and was excited to share it with his friends. Eric has always loved playing RISK, too. So he sat all night playing with Chan & his friends. It was fun for everyone. So they had pizza and played for 3 hours. It was SO funny to watch the alliances being made and broken. Funny boys! I’m sure it’s something we’ll be doing again VERY soon.

 DSCN0622 DSCN0619

I had some baking to do so Shelby spent most of the evening helping me. Since I learned how to make pies when I was 16, I’ve always made pies for Thanksgiving. It was really cool for me to share this with her. She LOVES being in the kitchen, and I really enjoy the company. Hopefully, she’ll have a ton of cooking and baking skills when she has her own family someday. Look at that smile! LOVE IT!

DSCN0623

It’s ALMOST T*H*A*N*K*S*G*I*V*I*N*G!!!

No comments: