Monday, February 8, 2010

Cruise- Day 1

Technically our fist day was the day we arrived.

After spending some time at “The Vortex”…

CruiseJan2010 011CruiseJan2010 013

 

CruiseJan2010 007

CruiseJan2010 008DSC_0052

we just spent the evening checking out the ship. First stop, muster drill…

CruiseJan2010 002 CruiseJan2010 003 

The long hallways…

DSC_0025

The accommodations…

DSC_0026 DSC_0027

The view of Miami, FL from our room…

DSC_0030 DSC_0032

The buffet, baby…

DSC_0034

The gym…

DSC_0037 

I tried to hide out at the salon & spa, but Eric found me… :(

DSC_0063

The 1st of many good times…

2 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

LOVING the cruise posts from you and Corinne! So I designate you and Eric to plan another one for after your Mom and Dad get home! I cannot wait to go on one. Looks like a BLAST!!

LBJ said...

I'm with Linsey. A big family party at sea!!! 2010!
I love sharing your trip. Thanks for blogging it.