Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pinewood Derby

I just realized that I forgot to blog Chandler’s Pinewood Derby. This was his very last one. Next year, he’ll be too old. *sniff*

It happened the morning we left for the cruise. Since everyone was sick beforehand, and life was crazy, we didn’t have as much time as we’d hoped, to spend on making it great. I think it couldn’t have turned out better though. He was happy with it.

There were 25 boys and Chandler finished right in the middle of the pack… 12th. He was very happy with his placement. More importantly, Eric, Chan and I had a good time making it together.

Here he is with his cute car…

DSC_0023

Here’s the big event…

DSC_0015DSC_0012

Chan and his good friends, Hunter and McKay Moon had some friendly competition going on (Believe it or not, they’re twins.)…

DSC_0004

And here’s Chan’s cheering section…

DSC_0019  DSC_0014  DSC_0005 

Dad was there, too. He was just behind the camera (or yakking with the other dads) for most of the time.

Well done, Chandler! Glad you had a good time!

Farewell to Pinewood Derby… FOREVER!!!

No comments: