Today is only the 17th of March, but it’s been a busy month so far.
I don’t know how, but Harley’s birthday month was kind of crazy. Consequently, her party never happened. Next thing we knew… it was MARCH! So we put together a fun birthday party at kind of a last minute. We did an early Saturday morning breakfast birthday brunch, complete with a fun birthday craft project. It was so fun…
Happy (SUPER LATE) birthday, Harley!
Next, we were on to Shelby’s birthday, which was on the 13th. For her birthday, we did a little ladies’ late night party. At Shelby’s request, we had a salad bar. Then, we played with the Kinect, opened presents, and then headed out to play soccer and red rover. I think they had a GREAT time. Happy birthday, Shelbs!
For her birthday, Eric and I gave Shelby tickets to go see WICKED at Gammage Auditorium. She and I went the day after her party. It was an AMAZING show that I will make the whole family go see if it ever comes back to Gammage. But, it was a wonderful time for Shelby and I to share together.
Lastly, Grandma Stewart has had some health issues over the last few weeks. So, we’ve spent a lot of time thinking and praying for her to feel better. Sweet Harley always makes notes for people when she feels helpless. I thought this one was especially funny and sweet at the same time…
March doesn’t appear to be slowing down any time soon, but it’s all good. As Grandma Stewart says, If it wasn’t one thing… it’d be the next.” So we just keep on chugging, and trying to catch our breath here and there.
1 comment:
Hope that things are moving toward resolution with Laraine.
That Harely! What else can you say! one of a kind.
Post a Comment