Today I had to drive Chandler to his zero hour jazz band class. I can usually run the carpool and still get back just in time to take the girls to school. However, today there was a TON of construction, and it took an extra long time to drop off the carpool. So, I called home and told Shelby that she and the girls would have to just walk to school today.
We literally live down the street from the school, so it's not like it's a big deal for them to walk. But, when I got home, I got a text from Laree Fuller that said Tater was sad because she didn't get to tell me goodbye. I told her to tell her I love her, but I knew that with Eric having left early this morning for a business trip to Minneapolis, and me not making it back to send her off, this was gonna throw off Tater's whole day. So, I decided to go to the school and have lunch with all 3 girls.
I knew this would be extra fun because they weren't expecting it. So, I bought some cookies for them to share with their friends, and headed to and hour and a half of cafeteria madness with my girlies.
It was actually really fun... being silly with them and their friends. We even got shushed by the principal once for being too rowdy. Awesome! :)
I took a picture with each girl and sent them to Eric just to make him jealous. I think it worked!
Here are the pics...
I LOVE my girls! I think it made my day as much as it made theirs. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment