Eric officially started back to school this week for the last year of his MBA program. Yuck!!! The kiddos and I hate having him gone Mon & Wed nights. Not to mention the homework, and late night studying he has to do on the nights when he is home. It's really been hard on him, too. It kills him when he has to miss baseball practice/games, homework with the kiddos, family prayer, tucking everyone into bed, Pack meetings, (well...maybe not Pack meetings so much!). Now with my being at Mutual Tues. nights, it's even harder for everybody to be apart.
However, I promise I'm not really complaining. We recognize that it will pay off in the end. But, DANG... we sure miss him when he's gone! We just keep telling each other that, "it's just until May. We can stand on our heads for that long." But, we can't wait to have him back after this is all over.
We love you, RICO!!! And we are so proud of you!!!
3 comments:
I feel your pain. Some days we have to remind ourselves hourly that it won't be like this forever...we hope :)
You are such a good husband and father! And you've got such a great family! And I too will be standing on my head until May when the school year ends...since that's what I do for a LIVING!!!
Oh Rico you look so good as a school boy. Just like biscuits and apple sauce.
Post a Comment