Thursday, September 4, 2008

Daddy's girl!

This picture says it all...

Daddy had been asleep on the floor, and when he stirred, Tater went over and sat down next to him, patted her lap and said, "Right here daddy." Aaaahhhh! Their relationship really is that sweet!

5 comments:

Papa Kane said...

All Scott comments aside, that is the cutest thing I might have ever heard. I love it!

O.K. now Scott is back. Eric, I miss when you used to lay your head in my lap. Nuf said!

It's a man thing.

Scott

Lovin Family said...

I can't believe she's your BABY??!! She is a big girl now, and just so dang adorable! Miss you guys, lets try to get together soon.

Allison said...

That is super sweet! Don't you love girls and their daddy's, it's priceless!

Jill said...

She is so cute! She will be a great little mommy. How is your calling going?

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Awwww.... I love it!