For Eric's birthday we went to Sierra Vista, AZ to visit his Uncle Tom. We love going down there. Other than the fact that it's slightly cooler than here and it's nice to get away, we REALLY enjoy Uncle Tom's company. We always leave there feeling a whole lot smarter, for sure! Uncle Tom has seen and done alot of things in his life, and we love to hear the stories and learn from his wisdom. It's especially fun for me to get a glimpse into the future of what my hubby will be like when he's Uncle Tom's age. Eric and Uncle Tom both have a very witty yet silly sense of humor. I love to hear the jokes and listen to them talk.
Anyway... this time Uncle Tom let Eric and I join in his shooting match that he conducts once a month. Eric did pretty well considering he'd never shot the guns he was using before. But there were some there who were so amazing that NOBODY could compete. Eric shot in the rifle and the pistol rounds both, and then I joined in for the pistol round. Neither one of us had our very best showing, but we REALLY had fun! I'm sure Eric & I both have a lot more matches in our future. We're hooked!
Setting the targets for the rifle rounds...
Eric's set-up...
Uncle Tom & Eric...
Off to check their handiwork...
Sorry! No pics of the pistol round. I was too busy shooting.
Thanks Uncle Tom for sharing your passion with us!
1 comment:
You're becoming a regular Annie Get Your Gun!
Post a Comment