Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What did YOU do for FHE???

P3030267-2

Yes!!! That is a heart shaped ring in Tatum's colon.

Needless to say... After some frazzled nerves, 2 x-rays, and hours of waiting with 4 sleepy kids in the late hours of the night (Eric was at school & we didn't get home 'til 11)... We're on poop detail.

Oh the joys of being a parent!

P.S. Shelby's decided that she can live without her heart ring.=)

3 comments:

Jill said...

lol! Oh, I am sooo sorry. I so remember those days when I was working. We would have kids come in with objects in the oddest places. They figure if there is a hole...stick something in there. I hope she feels better soon, and sorry for the lovely job ahead of you!!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Have you found it yet?

Jenna said...

Oh my goodness!!! How did we miss hearing about this?! By the way, seeing your family pics on the blog reminded me that I have more to send you! :)