Monday, March 16, 2009

Where did the time go?

Last weekend, our Shelby turned 8! I can hardly believe it! How did she get so BIG?!?!?

 image-5

She has grown up so much in the last year. She has turned into quite the little mother hen. She loves to help take care of Tatum, help make meals, do little tasks to help me, and is really enjoying the "babysitting" I've had her do when I take a nap, or run Chandler down the street to Scouts. She is such a smart girl who loves to read, do math, and listen and dance to music. Shelby rocks!!!

 PC250094

We look forward to her baptism at the end of the month, and her flip-flop B-day party tomorrow.

We love her SO much! And are so glad she joined our family 8 short years ago.

IMG_1327c

We look forward to more fun days ahead...

2 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Happy Birthday Shelby!!! We sure love and miss you!!! We wish we could be at your baptism!

Corinne said...

She is growing into such a sweet, beautiful girl. Love her!