Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Grand Canyon Trip

Last week, we took the family to the Grand Canyon. It’s an amazing sight to behold, and the kids loved it!

DSC_0027

They mostly loved that there was snow on the ground. I think they’d have been happy if that’s all they saw. Smile

DSC_0021 (2)DSC_0028-1

But, the looks on these faces prove that they had a great time…

DSC_0029

DSC_0038 (2)

DSC_0031

DSC_0019 (2)

DSC_0022 (2)

We also took Eric’s coworker who is visiting from India for a month. He’s a young single guy with no children, so I was a little worried that the 4 hour drive… each way… with 4 kids, would drive him to the edge. I’m happy to report that he handled it very well. I think he actually enjoyed their company.

DSC_0037 (2)

All in all, it was another successful adventure for the Stewart Family.

DSC_0034 (2)

No comments: