Monday, November 8, 2010

LOVE these ladies…

Last week, I had kind of a rough night… just “fighting dragons”, as we call it around here. Smile A couple of YW noticed at mutual that I was a little distracted and down. So the next day, they came to my house and created a masterpiece that I LOVED!!!

I opened my door to find this (I call them pop-tarts a lot, so they left me a plate of pop-tarts.)…

DSC_0038

DSC_0039DSC_0040

DSC_0045DSC_0044

It made me feel so awesome to know that those sweet YW would take their afternoon to come and lift me. What an amazing service they did… Just what I needed!

I love these Lindsay 2nd Ward YW, and I hope they understand just how much they mean to me. I consider myself EXTREMELY blessed to have a small part in their spiritual grow and progression. It’s a significant amount of pressure and responsibility, but I think it’s worth it and I’m sure I’m learning more from them than they ever will learn from me. They’re AMAZING!!! Smile

No comments: