Friday, July 18, 2008

The big night!

The girls have spent the summer in dance classes, and last night was the big recital. They were so excited! It was all they've been talking about for days. The recital was held on the stage of the Chandler Center for the Performing Arts, which is a huge auditorium for little people.
Shelby danced her brains out!!! She did 2 seperate numbers, and danced like an old pro! She had practiced so much, and it showed.
Harley was thrilled about the idea of being on the "big stage". However, when she got up there, she got a little overwhelmed, and did every move in a miniature form, but was ADORABLE doing it!
Tatum was excited about going on the "big stage" right up until I had to leave her so she could. She FREAKED! So, she made her entrance onto the stage, and then made a quick exit off the stage into the arms of her favorite person in the world...Daddy.
Even though it was a little scary for the little girls...they were really brave and looked absolutely fabulous in their little dance outfits. Don't you think???

4 comments:

N Godown said...

Ok...that last picture seriously makes me want a cute little girl!! Aaahh! What have you done?? I thought I decided I was done having kids....I might have to reconsider. Those 3 are the best! Way to go girls!

LBJ said...

The pictures of the big night are adorable, as are the girls. So glad we got to share this one and were among those that Harley was looking for in the audience.
They were all perfect in our eyes!

Corinne said...

What a bunch of cute little dancing princesses! I love it!

Anonymous said...

LOVE Harley's little knocked-knees!