Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Chan Man!!!

It's hard to believe that my baby boy is now 9 years old! How fast the time has gone.
I'm such a baby, but I'm tearing up even as I type... He is the most awesome boy a parent could ever wish for. We enjoy him more and more everyday! He's smart, witty, fun, tries really hard to choose the right, has a great heart, is a good friend/cousin friend, and a GREAT big brother! People are just drawn to him. I'm kind of partial, but I can see why. What a stud!
For his birthday, we bought him a skateboard. (Yes, Grandmas, we got him lots of pads and a helmet to wear, too.) We weren't sure if he would take to it. But, 1st thing this morning he was out there trying it out. And...HE IS IN LOVE!!! He did so well, and was already trying tricks and working really hard to go really fast!
He even gave me a "Rock On, Mom"!

We love you, Chan Man! We are so glad you're in our family, and we hope you have a great 9th birthday!!!

5 comments:

Corinne said...

What a handsome devil! I can't believe it. Every time I see him I think, that is exactly what Jameson will be like some day. I sure hope so. He's such a good kid.

LBJ said...

We had such a happy time with our Birthday Date with Chandler. We had so much fun talking to him while we had lunch.
He is a great young man. We're so lucky to be related.

N Godown said...

Chandler....he is so grown up!! Owen is VERY jealous of that skateboard! TOtally AweSome Dude!

Ryan Jameson said...

Chandler rocks!

Jill said...

Emily, I am in California and I don't have access to my email, but yes, Ashton was born in January of 2006. Love the pictures, it looks like you guys have had a great time.