Yesterday my girls spent most of the day playing dress-up. They mostly dressed Tatum in various "Build-a-Bear" outfits, which was hilarious in itself.
But eventually that got tedious, so they moved on to forming clubs. They formed a club called "The Sassy Girls"! The criteria for being in this club was that you have to be "Sassy", and you have to wear high-heeled black shoes. So what do you think I did? That's right...I spent half the day in uncomfortable high-heeled shoes, just to fit in. (Wait... I thought peer pressure ended after high school!)
Chan felt a little left out at first. However, when the girls told him he was welcome in the club, at the cost of a little "sassiness" and a pair of high-heeled shoes, he was OK with being left out.
So, I officially introduce you to...drum roll please...
"THE SASSY GIRLS"!!!
We are in soooooo much trouble when those teenage years hit!!!
4 comments:
I love it! What cute girls! You gotta love a little Sassiness! Shelby can sure pull the model face can't she.
They are to cute!! I can just picture Chandler saying "no way" after hearing you have to wear high heels!!
Miss you guys, it's crazy that we live so close and yet never see each other. We will have to get together.
It's so great sharing these little everyday moments of fun with your cute family. Thanks, Mom
Just reading that brings back SO many memories of some Emig girls I know dressing up, forming clubs, choreographing dance routines, etc.! SO girly!
Post a Comment