Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A good time for everyone...


Last night was our very first Mutual activity as a new YW Presidency. We played some "get-to-know-you" games, and ate homemade ice cream and brownies. I was worried that the activity wasn't going to be enough for the girls to really let loose, so we could get to know them. But...I'm happy to report that from what I could tell, EVERY SINGLE GIRL had fun! We had a big crowd, and got pretty rowdy, but I think it was a roaring success!

1 down, a whole bunch more to go...

4 comments:

Corinne said...

Considering that you're the Martha Stewart of the family I'd never have any doubts that it would be a fabulous party. :) I'm glad it went well.

Margret said...

Way to go Em!
Those that have fun together can then be serious together.
This is how testimonies grow--with fun and seriousness.
Love ya,
Sis. Bond

LBJ said...

A word of advice from Ardith Kapp, yw general Pres from years ago.
It doesn't matter much what you do with girls. Just get them together in a loving, happy enviroment, invite the spirit and they will thrive. Your report that
EVERY SINGLE GIRL had fun shows you're on the right track to care about, see and love EVERY SINGLE GIRL. We knew you would be great in this calling. Lucky girls! Lucky you!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Yay!!! I am glad it is going well. I know you will be so great at this calling.