Today was our 1st day of preschool. It was so much fun!
I don't know who was more excited, Harley and Tatum, or me!
Of course, Harley and Tatum are in my class, along with 6 other girls and 2 boys. I expected the 1st day to be a little crazy, but I was pleasantly surprised. Everything went beautifully!!!
The kids were all excited, but not out of control. And we had so many great activities to do that I kept them hoppin' for 2 hours without any trouble at all.
This is going to be a really great group of kids! And we are going to have a really fun year!
HOORAY!!!
5 comments:
YAY!!! I am so glad it went well! Good for you! And, you are looking beautiful, I might add!
Brady LOVED it! He feels like such a "big" kid getting to go to school! Thanks for making him feel special and smart....he is lucky to have you for a teacher!
Leaving a memory....
I remember meeting you and Nat. at McDonalds and letting the kids play. I loved the times we got together for bbq's and sat around listening to Scott and Eric pick on each other with thier funny talk.
Ashlynn had a great time at school and is loving it! She loves to tell everyone about her day at school. You're an awesome teacher!
It's so fun to see you and Stacy teaching preschool. I'm so excited to see the legacy moving on. It's a great ride. Enjoy!!!
Post a Comment