Over the last few days, all of the girls in our family have gotten new hair do's. So this is for those we don't see very often.
Me... I'm short auburn with brown and blonde hilites. The girlies said I now have "sassy hair!" Maybe they'll let me into their "Sassy Girls Club" now! :)
Shelby's has been short for a while, but we went even shorter, and more stacked in the back. It is so spunky! I love it on her.
Harley... We cut off 6 inches!!! I didn't want to, but she said that she was just "sick of the snarlies" that her long hair gets. So I gave in. I think it makes her look older, which won't make daddy very happy when he gets home from school! ;)
Tater... She still has "baby hair" that's growing out. As her hairdresser, I couldn't stand to look at that mop on her head for one more second. We went short on her, too. But it's not stacked in the back like Shelby's. It's just a plain bob.
I love my girlies!!! They are so different, yet each is such a blessing in their own way!
10 comments:
'tis the season or something. I just cut mine yesterday too. You all look fabulous with your new hair. You gotta change things up every once in a while. Keeps life spicy!
What a bunch of beautiful ladies!!
Can't do anything to change how beautiful you all are. Even a bad hair day is pretty at your house. But it's fun to see the adventures in hair and you look FABULOUS!
Being a mom/hairdresser makes for lots of fun time shared!
You go gorgeous ladies!
BEAUTIES!!
Holy cuteness Batman! Love it, love it, love it! Harley looks so big with that cut. Hayden is going to be mad that they aren't "twinners" anymore so I am sure I'll be getting a request for her to follow suit. OY!
GORGEOUS LADIES!!!!! You are all lovely! I'm gonna chop mine one of these days...SOON!!
It's gotta totally ROCK to have a mom as your hair dresser. Well done. All very stylish.
They always look darling. When it starts to cool down and actually feel like fall I'll go for a change too.
You guys are all so cute!!! I'm gonna have to bring all my girls over, they are in desperate need! Do you work your magic on other kids as well?
You all look gorgeous! I love it! LOVING yours! You look beautiful... and very happy.
Post a Comment