Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Rico!!!

We love Eric/Daddy because...

"He likes to play xbox with me, and spend time with me. He likes to wrestle with us and do fun things that other parents might not do." -Chandler

PB020153 

"He comes to say good-night to us every night when he's home. When he has school or work, I miss him alot, but he always calls us! He loves me alot!" -Shelby

P6150090 

"He goes to work to pay for all the money we have to live in this beautiful house. Sometimes he gets to stay home from work, and I get to play with him, and have treats. He's my daddy, and I love him." -Harley

fam 079 

"I love to wrestle with him, and play with him. I love that I always watch shows with him, and watch him get ready for his work, and watch him put his shoes on. He tickles me, and I love it about him" -Tatum

PB020160

"He makes me feel like something really special. He always makes time for us, even though his life away from home is very hectic. He tells and shows me how much he loves me, daily! He makes life fun and exciting with his fun sense of humor. He is the best friend I've ever had! I'd rather hang with him than with anyone, ever! He's the love of my life, and I look forward to the amazing future we have ahead of us!" -Emily

P1180015

Happy 33rd Birthday, Eric!

PA100414 

WE LOVE YOU!!!

Thanks to Dad & Mom Stewart for raising such an amazing man, and for trusting me to take care of him for the rest of our lives together. Well done! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Eric! If you need birthday snuggles, Dave is here...just waiting!
Hope your day was GREAT!

Corinne said...

Happy to you! (that's how we sing happy birthday at our house) We're sure glad you were borned. :)