Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here we go again!

Well, we survived another summer with lots of fun activities and trips.
But, now we're back into the swing of things.

Chandler(3rd grade)...

& Shelby(2nd grade)... started school yesterday.
There is always some apprehension, for everyone, about whether they'll enjoy their new environment. But they both described their first day back to school as "SPECTACULAR"!!! And said they're teachers are "PERFECT"!!! I don't think I could ask for more.

It's so much fun to watch them grow up!

Here they are doing a little "Stewart Clan hand shake" with Harley and Tatum before heading off to class.

Harley and Tatum and I will start our 1st year of "The Next Big Step Preschool" this coming Monday, and we are all thrilled to be taking on this adventure together. As of 10:00 this morning my class is FULL! Hooray! 2 Boys & 8 girls.
Not too bad for my rookie year, huh. ;)
We'll keep you posted on how our 1st day goes...

3 comments:

Corinne said...

They are so stinking cute! I'm glad all went well for their first day. I love how close your kids are. I hope mine are that way. Maybe we should institute a handshake to help.

Jennifer Tassainer said...

They are so adorable! Isn't it crazy how fast they are growing up??!! I'm glad they had a great first day and great teachers. The teacher really makes all the difference! Give them kisses from Auntie Jen!

LBJ said...

Thanks for sharing the first day of school for Shelby and Chandler.
It's fun to see them heading out.

Good to enjoy these fun days with the grandpeople. It's all kind of like watching a favorite, old movie. The names have changed, but the story is still just as wonderful.
Love, Mom