Thursday, July 24, 2008

Time Flies...

It's so hard to believe that a short 10 years ago right now, Eric & I were just leaving the temple to begin our new life together(and to take 57,000 pictures in front of it, @ noon, on a hot Summer day, in beautiful 110 degree AZ weather! UGH!).
We met on a blind date (Thanks Marlene and Edith!), and saw each other every day after that (with the exception of 3 days he spent helping his parents move to AZ). Two months after meeting, we decided to get married, and a month or so later we made it official by telling everyone else, and placing an engagement ring on my finger. Eight weeks after that we were married for time and all eternity in the Mesa temple, surrounded by our closest friends and family members.


Since that day we have lived in 7 houses moving 9 times, finished beauty school (Em) and undergraduate and graduate school (Eric), had 4 AMAZING kids, and a few pets.We've had lots of different jobs, and tons of great adventures, and that's just a few of the events in our life! The best part about it all is that we were able to make it through thick and thin TOGETHER!!!

It's either a miracle or divine intervention that our life has been so wonderful. We're quite certain we know which. I am grateful every day that we found each other. He is truly my very best friend, ever! I know that I am very blessed to have been given someone so wonderful to share the eternities with, and I look forward to every moment together.


I LOVE YOU, ERIC!!!

5 comments:

Corinne said...

I was just thinking about you guys. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your weekend away!

Afton said...

It's been 10 years already? Time does go by fast. Congrats!

LBJ said...

So glad you found Eric so you could share him with us. Having you for a child has always been such a blessign to us, and having him too is double the pleasure (and maybe double the trouble.)
We love you. Mom and Dad

Papa Kane said...

Awe!! I love you too Eric.

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! I have to give you credit for getting married in July in Arizona. I had a hard enough time getting the family to stay still to do one or two pics for Spencer's baptism, let alone a wedding and reception. You are awesome!