This morning we got to watch as FOX 10 news landed their helicopter on our school playground!
They call it "Whirlybird Wednesday". They have the morning weather dude travel on Wednesdays to various schools, and they land the helicopter there for kids to see. We got everyone up and ready early(a major miracle in it's own right) and walked over to the school to watch the landing.
We then spent the next 1 & 1/2 hours walking around, checking out...
touching the blades, and taking pics with the helicopter pilot, Rick Crabbs.
(Note that Shelby is absent from these pics? Once she saw it land, she was off to play with her "BFF", Sydney. She's such a girl! Harley is just mad that it was a million degrees out, and she was finished!!! Tatum was eating it up, though. Check out that smile!)
(Chandler was in mechanical heaven!)
It was so fun for the kids to watch it land, and then be able to see inside. I admit that I thought it was pretty cool, too! :)
5 comments:
That is so cool! We were watching and everytime they showed a clip Jameson would run up to the tv & say "hi Chandler, hi Shelby" while waving to the tv because he heard me say that was their school. He was so excited!
Hey I think I saw that on the news! I found you from blog hopping around. Amazing what a small world this is! Your family is beautiful and you look fabulous! You look just as cute as I remember you from A Cappella.
My kids said it was the best day ever due to Fox 10 and then us skipping school to go to the lake. Love your blog. Looking forward to Monday. Zoe has had a countdown going for about 3 weeks now.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Harley's face...what an attitude!
rad i usually watch that news station too... to bad i didn't know. hey trace said you have a great book for potty training your puppy... could i get the name?
Post a Comment